Blog No.53: Ouseburn scene

Once again, we've spent the rest of our afternoon filming in Monument, Newcastle. Before we started filming we entered a McDonald's cafe so I could get changed into my business costume whilst Charlie and Tommy had something to eat. They began filming me running down Grey Street trying to catch the bus which I, unfortunately, missed. Further down the street we found an alley with stairs, of which they filmed the main character sitting down looking depressed with his work life.  

Later on, we went to another cafe to charge up the camera battery in order to shoot a difficult scene. The idea was that Charlie and Tommy would be on one side of the road and I would be on the other side, running non-stop. We didn't have enough time to film the scene in Manors. This will be where I walk down a vandalised street, discover the silhouette and step into it. Tommy said that when Grib is back from Edinburgh or when we all go back to school, he'll drive us to Manors without using the metro.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blog No.99: Advert development 3

Blog No.106: Digipak tray development

Blog No.69: Tonight in Ouseburn