Blog No.88: Filming in Whitley Bay
We planned on shooting the last scene of the narrative in Tynemouth, but instead, we've filmed in Whitley Bay since we've filmed there a couple of times for practice. As soon as the character threw his work bag away, Charlie suggested of having the character depicted in a costume that's colourful. I shall bring my work costume with me, however, I'll bring a red t-shirt instead of a white shirt. And instead of bringing black trousers, I'll bring blue jeans instead. We want the character's appearance to be colourful, to show how he stands out in front of the majority. Charlie has booked and collected the equipment (camera, LED and mount). We're also going to use Tommy's car for more tracking shots of the character running across the street. Tommy said that he'll pick up Grib, then go to Charlie's house to collect the equipment and then pick me up with my costume. Charlie won't be able to make however. Tommy, Grib and I will start filming in the car park and will film some scenes near the Playhouse.

Comments
Post a Comment