Blog No.92: 01/12/17

Yesterday was the deadline for our final cut (music video) and we had successfully handed it in. We've spent the entire lunch time going over on what we could further include, encode it and hand it in to the teacher. I'll post our final cut tomorrow morning. I was going to do it by posting the video on Youtube, just like our rough cut, but Convery suggested an alternative of blogging the video. Only question is: what now? Since the deadline for the digipak and advert is next Friday, my group and I will focus on the two products and suggest ideas for the colour, images, fonts, layout and language. We also need to find images and footage of the band. All of that are found in one of the cameras belonging in the media department. As soon as we've got a picture of what our digipak would look like, I will draw a rough display and annotate the type of conventions we are going to use. We've already done this with the advert and so we'll do the same with our digipak.
Image result for relieved person image

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blog No.99: Advert development 3

Blog No.106: Digipak tray development

Blog No.69: Tonight in Ouseburn