Blog No.63: Interviews, performance and typography
I suggested that we'd book two cameras today, one of them was used for filming the performance (right) and the other was used for interviewing audiences of their review on our rough cut. These interviews could be used for our evaluation when we're discussing the improvements of our rough cut. Each of the people I interviewed talked about what they like, don't like and how this could be improved. The students I interviewed were both male and female, making our video target a gender-shared audience. I also collected results as to which fonts I should use according to the footage I took last weekend. To be honest, everyone voted for the first one (in bold capitals and highlighted in red). This is probably because it includes more texture and creativity than the other two images. Since we've all been told that we're suppose to find suitable fonts for our digipak and advert, tomorrow I'll search on Adobe the type of font that's similar to the type everyone voted for.
Comments
Post a Comment